Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three carriers to sell, prices include shipping. Money order only, please.

First, I have a red moby wrap. This is a stretchy carrier, very comfy. Perfect condition, washed once. $20

Hotsling, in the sari stretch pattern, inner rail is padded. Comfy, easy to use, pretty to look at. Will try to get a pic up of this one. size m/l $25

Mom & Me PIP pouch, fleece. She has this listed on her site as "classy khaki pouch w/ earthy trim" This was my fave carrier when my daughter was small. Size m/l with 5 rows of snaps Excellent cond, $50

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, it's probably a 4, maybe a 4/5. I think she sized differently when I bought this, but I would fall into a 4 range, and it fits me great, maybe a bit loose (which would be fixed by doing a shoulder flip).

Looks like it'll be available no prob.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Do you know if you can use the Moby in a back carry position??

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did, and it worked great. I think the size/age is key, and the comfort level of the person doing it. It was my first wrap, and although it's tricky to do alone (any carrier would be for a newbie), I managed to do it, and i'm a clutz

There's a ton of info in the babywearing forum, or at www.mobywrap.com.

**ETA** Given the age of your baby, I think a wrap would be wonderful for you. The Moby would probably be a bit warm outdoors in the summer, depending on where you live, but it was a lifesaver for me indoors doing housework and such. I was more comfortable doing things hands-free with the wrap, whereas with one of the pouches, I felt like I always had to support with one hand. Don't get me wrong, I want to sell these, but more importantly I know how crucial it is to get the right carrier for the right person. The moby is a lot of fabric too, which is intimidating at first, but for the price and comfort of it, IMO, I think it's a wonderful wrap to start out with. HTH

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
PMing you.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I PM'd you about the Moby!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts