Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't stop freaking out and from my reading here I know I am not alone.

After 2 years of trying, hooking up with a fertility Dr, almost scheduling surgery -- I am pregnant naturally. Every freaking twinge is making me CRAZY!

This is my second pregnancy and it feels so different. DS was also conceived naturally but this is just different.

:::::sigh:::::

·
Registered
851 Posts
I just barely found out today but I still want to run to the bathroom everytime a little wetness builds up to make sure the test wasn't lying.

It doesn't help that the line was really faint...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am with you guys.

This is my second pregnancy after ttc for 3 solid years and working with a fertility doc.

I was relaxed (and 6 years younger) with #1. This time around, I am a nervous WRECK.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am also right there with you being nervous. We had tried for 14 cycles to concieve our third. We finally found out we were pregnant last March, but we lost our little boy at 17 weeks. Then We started trying again in Sept and that cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy. I am shocked to be pregnant again this quickly and so nervous this little one wont stay with us.

to you all.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
im jumping at every twinge too. i havent had the trouble concieving with this one that some of you have so i am not freaking out too much.

i deal with it differently to others and that got me called "sick" today so i wont share.

Kiz

·
Registered
360 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onemagicmummy View Post

i deal with it differently to others and that got me called "sick" today so i wont share.

Kiz
the teaser is too suspenseful. Now I really want to know!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i dont want to upset anyone so im not telling on open forum, feel free to PM me if you really want to know though. i dunno i dont think its too bad but was made to feel taht i am sick adn disgusting for feeling the way i do. so maybe im just sensitive tto it all today

Kiz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.