Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was talking to my gramma the other day, and compared to the rest of her age group, she is very healthy. so anyway, i asked her if she had mercury fillings, cuz maybe they were making her sick. she said yes she has fillings, but the dont cause her any problems cuz she isnt allergic to the mercury. huh??? i thought mercury was a toxin and would make ANYbody sick? gramma says that her allergist tested her for merc allergies and she has none, so its safe for her to keep her fillings.

has anyone else heard this? should i have an allergy test so i can stop worrying about my merc mouth?

moderators feel free to move this to another board, if you think that will help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.