Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I consider my son a cd baby, I've been "transitioning" for awhile. I found a large stash if Kushies AIO on craigslist for a very good price. So we use mostly those, a few pocket diapers, the sweet baby doll brand, and a handful of homemade fitteds with covers. All is good as long as we use a disposible at night. He pees through even if I put a doubler in. and this is for any of the diapers. Then again, he sleeps though the night and I think I would rather that than worry about some pee sheets.
This is my third child and I was going to start cding with my second but was so lost and only used them for day, pre-folds and covers, and then i was determined to use them on this baby and was still lost and then found my AIO's and I love them!!! now the only thing is to figure out a wipes cleaning solution and we are all good.

· Registered
2,124 Posts
So glad you found something that would work for you!

For our wipes solution, I just use an old pop bottle, fill it with water, add a squirt of baby wash and a squirt of olive oil (< 1 t. of each). Then I shake it up and pour it on my wipes as needed. I have a wipes warmer now, but used to just use an old wipes container...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.