Mothering Forum banner

Along the lines of "if something happened to you..."

440 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  lrmama 
#1 ·
I was asking DH if something happened to me, would he still CD Dallin. He gave me a horrible look and said. "I just don't think I could do the laundry, but I like your cloth.". So I asked him if I should make a list of what I have and how much to sell em for and he looked at me a little
: and said "NOTHING'S going to happen to you!!! Are you bored? Why are you asking me these questions, weirdo?"
: I just had to laugh because DH is usually really quiet and has never called me any funny names, but "weirdo" just had me rolling! So that's my answer. :LOL

See less See more
#2 ·
My dh really does understand me I think. When I asked him about this I also told him to be sure and sell or give away my diaper stuff on here and not to take it to the local thrift shop. It is kind of important to me that it be used and loved even after my parting. He said he would, but who knows.
Hey, that makes me think. Since we are being all morbid anyway, maybe we should write out our diaper wills. Like someone can be the holder of the wills, kind of like that fairy people, and then if we die our loved ones will know who our stuff should go to.
So lets all pick through each others stashes and pick out what we would love to have if someone died. :LOL Ok, that was over the edge, wasnt' it. How about when your kid outgrows it.

(Butterflymom, I want your wool pants! :LOL )

#3 ·
DH said he would come on here for help!! He says he knows how to use Fuzzibunz but he gets confused outside of that.... (and don't tell him, but I know that sometimes he forgets to stuff the Fuzzibunz... he still hasn't quiiiiite grasped the whole concept of 1 absorbent item + 1 barrier item = success!)

Kimberly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.