Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to whine for a moment. I'm pregnant with #2 and am trying to chase an almost-two-year-old around. This past weekend DH was working on a construction project at our house and couldn't help out with DS at all. It was 100% on me, all day long and through bed time. I felt totally exhausted and all the sudden felt really pregnant--big, waddly, heavy, uncomfortable, etc. It's too early to be feeling that way!! I had a terrible first trimester being nauseous and barfing. When that all went away and I entered the honeymoon phase, I swore I would have a really good attitude and not whine about things until I got enormously pregnant and grossly uncomfortable. I don't want to be one of those women who b*tches and moans the whole time! But, I find myself saying, "my back hurts" or "I can't get comfortable." Already?! How is that possible? I have too far to go! March is 1000 years away!

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
How is it possible?? If you figure it out, clue me in!!
I feel all frumpy, too!! March is 1000 yrs. away?? Is it getting THAT close already...
...I was sure it was longer...
- I hear ya!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.