Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the Hill, no less

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...t-risk-aluminum-vaccine-schedules-and-stifled

Despite these dangers, adequate clinical research proving aluminum adjuvants to be safe has never been done.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has set a limit to the amount of aluminum that can be in vaccines, but this number was based on the amount of aluminum required to enhance the effectiveness of the vaccine. The agency has not empirically determined the safest amount of intramuscularly injected aluminum, relying instead on mere belief that current levels are safe.
- my bold

This complete lack of evidence proving the safety of aluminum adjuvants in vaccines is unacceptable and should concern any parent who trusts health authorities with the safety of their children.
Gretchen DuBeau is executive director for Alliance for Natural Health USA.

Guess it's not just a few of us on some random parenting site talking about these concerns.

There is some info that "some" many find interfering as to numbers, numbers we have discussed on here concerning pregnant women, again those have never gotten FDA go-ahead for protection of fetuses, amount kids get and adults too.

So this SAFE is not being talked about in non-crazy websites devoted to those who do not vaccinate.
Of interest to anyone over these deep concerns or should be just rip into the author here instead?

·
Registered
18,832 Posts
Oh my, vaccine concerns are leaking into other groups.

March Against Monsanto is looking at vaccines. I think someone broke the code of silence and revealed the recombinant processes being used to produce vaccines (joke).

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my, vaccine concerns are leaking into other groups.

March Against Monsanto is looking at vaccines. I think someone broke the code of silence and revealed the recombinant processes being used to produce vaccines (joke).
MaM is one of those crazy fringe groups, like the rest of us that choose no vaccines, ANTI-GMO groups are the new flat-earthers! :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts