Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I am doing some math on Aluminum Exposure. Help me understand.

Using CHOP's numbers, Formula has 0.225 mg/L. An infant drinks about one L per day & absorbs about 1% of that Aluminum. So the overall daily dose is about 0.00225 mg/day. So Prevnar has 0.125 mg. Daptacel & Pentacel have 0.330 mg. So it would take an infant something like 55.5 days to get the equivalent absorbed exposure of one Prevnar shot from drinking Formula.

So why is this just fine/not crazy loco? I am honestly asking, because it seems a little crazy to me. The baby would be excreting 50-70% of the dose by the next day? But that would still leave 25 days worth of Aluminum in the body.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

Using CHOP's numbers, Formula has 0.225 mg/L. An infant drinks about one L per day & absorbs about 1% of that Aluminum. So the overall daily dose is about 0.00225 mg/day. So Prevnar has 0.125 mg. Daptacel & Pentacel have 0.330 mg. So it would take an infant something like 55.5 days to get the equivalent absorbed exposure of one Prevnar shot from drinking Formula.

So why is this just fine/not crazy loco? I am honestly asking, because it seems a little crazy to me. The baby would be excreting 50-70% of the dose by the next day? But that would still leave 25 days worth of Aluminum in the body.
That is also assuming that all babies excrete at the same speed which is silly.

See my thread on problems with aluminum in addition to toxicity and other threads looking at recent science showing a broad range of problems with aluminum in living organisms.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
There is a difference between ingesting or injecting a substance.
100% of injected aluminium has to be filtered by the kidneys. So, the amount of aluminium in vaccines is not just 'a drop in the bucket' compared to consumed aluminium.
.4 mcg - 5 mcg of aluminium from food sources pales in comparison to the 295 - 1225 mcg a child could receive in one day from vaccines (The exact amount depends on the brands given).

·
Registered
234 Posts

Think about cholesterol, it builds up and hangs out because it forms in areas that don't have high blood pressure. One day that person decides to go for a run and the pressure builds, cholesterol breaks free and damage can happen to the body. If it breaks off on the upstream and goes to the brain or heart it can be fatal. Would have to be large in size for the heart but not so much for the brain. So what happens when you get injected and it ends up in the blood upstream which is direct to the brain? Aluminium right now is being tested by many researches, the body can not break it down fast enough even when it attaches acids to it.

There is a huge saying that vaccines don't enter the blood stream, yet blood comes out from most all injection sites. We've moved inoculations from the buttocks. Now the choice site is the arm, thigh, and calf which contain arteries and many (c)branch veins. So many that these areas are highly sensitive.. great for tickling your young one.. not so much for injection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts