Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
VERY normal to be crampy

Im 8 weeks 2 days and still feel like AF is about to come sometimes.... lovely benefits of the growing uterus

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! If you have any suggestions on how I should tell DW that will be greatly appreciated. She's been away on business and is coming back tomorrow, so I want to suprise her but don't know how.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
Thank you! If you have any suggestions on how I should tell DW that will be greatly appreciated. She's been away on business and is coming back tomorrow, so I want to suprise her but don't know how.
wrap it up and give it to her as a valentines day present.

buy her a boquet of roses and instead of a card... have a pee stick in the middle? or a box of chocolates... with all the chocolates taken out and the pee stick put in it?

especially fun if you use a digital pregnancy test so there is NO questioning it!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by beautyonthebeach83 View Post
Ohhhh Mistral!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 very pretty lines! Send good vibes my way. I got a line today too, not as perdy as yours though, so not ENTIRELY convinced. How many DPO are you again?
Sending vibes your way!!!
11 DPO

·
Registered
304 Posts
OMG!!! Such obv BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.