Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p><span style="color:#ff0066;"><span style="font-size:11pt;"><span style="font-family:arial;">Hi! My period is 2 weeks late. I have been late before but it usually comes before now. In the mornings when I wake up it’s very hard for me to get out of bed because I feel sick to my stomach and kind of dizzy. My breasts were very tender but not so much anymore but they seem kind of swollen. I feel tired and lazy all the time and just plain pregnant. I have lower back pain and a few stomach cramps every now and again. The only thing I don’t have that’s a symptom is throwing up. So that makes me think that I am not pregnant because that’s what I am looking for. I often feel like I need to but it wont come up. And I feel hungry all the time. I eat but then like 20 minutes later my stomach feels hungry but I don’t. Does that make sense? But anyways after all this I tested tonight and got a negative result. I am going to test again in the morning. I am quite nervous because I have been trying to conceive for a while now. Is there a possibility I am pregnant? I would love some advice. Thanks.   </span></span></span></p>

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
<p>not everyone throws up when they are pregnant.<br>
I would say that likely if you are pregnant enough to be having symptoms as such and 2 weeks late for AF, then you should get a BFP on a test no matter the time of day. Do you know when you ovulated or is 2 weeks based on cycle length only? What kind of test are you using? Good luck I hope these are indeed signs of pregnany for you!</p>

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
<p>Those all sounds like pregnancy symptoms, but I agree with the previous poster - is you are indeed two weeks late (and thus four weeks past O), I would think you would get a positive on any test, any time of day.  Maybe the test was faulty?  Or could you have O'ed later than normal, which would make these pre-AF symptoms? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope you get your BFP tomorrow.  Keep us posted.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts