Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I just don't fit in with anyone. I hate it that my family is the only family in our friends/family circle that has a giant hole in it. Noone else is climbing the never-ending mountain of grief. I'm so sick of everyone us being so dang happy all the time, b/c their lives are going as planned and they all have the complete perfect family.<br><br>
Why can't I see that my family is awesome. Why can't I appreciate that I have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful, healthy kids. Let alone our lovely house, cute dog, nice cars, etc etc etc.<br><br>
I want my baby! It seems like this pain will never go away.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
You're not alone - I feel the same way a lot of the time. It's hard to see the world go by unchanged.<br><br>
It's been almost two years since my son died and I miss him more now than ever. For me it's not that I don't appreciate my family - I just know that I will always feel that a part of us is missing.<br><br>
It just sucks.<br><br>
Hugs to you - I think what your feeling is really, really common and extremely natural.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't knwo but maybe this is a normal part of grieving. Just lately I have started to feel like none of brothers, sisters, mum or dad want to talk anymore about Charlie. It's like they have so easily moved on or even forgotten about her. Or even like I don't need them or something, to ask me how I'm doing, to hear my awful grief. Like you I feel pissed that everyone else just continues with their happy lives.<br>
I have been thinking that perhaps I just need to say something, to express to them that I feel sad and still need their support and love, to let me talk about it sometimes.<br>
In a way I just don't want to let go of the grief because that is so much of what I have of her. And at other times I really feel like I love her more and more each day, appreciating the short time she was with us, and that damn it, I am a mother of an angel, and that is something that can never be any different, and if makes people uncomfortable, then actually it shouldn't, because I am the one dealing with the grief and not them!<br>
But there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her and wish she was here.<br>
I am so sorry for your loss and subsequent miscarriages. Life can seem so unfair sometimes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts