Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm the Researcher for a new U.S network TV Series, Homes Unplugged. In the show we help people who are looking to change their city lifestyles for a more wholesome off the grid existence.

We've just been commissioned for an eight-part series after filming the pilot in 2014. The family who filmed with us saw three wonderful off the grid properties in Idaho and experienced milking goats, tending to gardens and running the household to get a taste of the homesteading/unplugged existence. They also learned several handy skills from our resident mountain man and homesteader.

This is a something people would really enjoy and could potentially find a new life through the experience. There are also no obligations for people to buy and they will have all their expenses, travel and accommodation covered by the production. This is a great chance for curious city dwellers to see what's out there and what life unplugged is all about.

And of course if you have any questions or would like more information then please get in touch, it would be a pleasure to speak with you. Last of all I just want to promise you that we're a nice bunch and making a kind series helping families, couples and friends make their unplugged green dream a reality. A rare straight up documentary series looking to aid and entertain, not to exploit or poke fun at. (I know some others have in this subject area).

Find/contact us at:

Email:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Website

www.homesunplugged.tv
www.blastfilms.co.uk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts