Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share an AMAZING prenatal yoga class that I found at Thrive Wellness in Amherst NH, in case anyone was looking for some pregnancy-friendly exercise - especially while it's too darn cold to be outside! There are currently two prenatal classes offered - 6pm on Tuesdays and 10am on Saturdays. The owner, Melissa, has an incredibly impressive amount of yoga and STOTT pilates training, but is also happens to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse! What more could you ask for?! Somehow, there are currently no waiting lists for either class, so jump on this before they fill up! Best kept secret, I swear to you! Plus, your first class is free, so you really can't lose! After that, they have an affordable drop-in rate, or you can purchase packs of classes (5, 10 etc) that are even cheaper. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can! I'm actually from the Southern MA area, but I have family in Amherst, Milford and Nashua so whenever I'm up there I make it a point to try to catch the Saturday class! I haven't found anything that even comes close to comparing! I'll be there again this coming Saturday (1/24) if you want to join me! :)

This is the website for the studio (so you can see the exact location, schedule, pricing, info about Melissa, etc): http://www.thrivewellnessnh.com/home.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts