Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about 99% sure that I am going to be getting an Amby for the baby, and I have a couple of questions for those of you who have used one. On the webpage it says that they can accomodate up to 59 pounds, which seems like a pretty big kid to me; a toddler at least. So my question is, when they get to be more exploratory, are they likely to try to stand up in it, and fall out? At what age did you stop using it? I checked the webpage but there wasn't really a clear-cut answer.<br><br>
Really this question is more for a friend of mine who plans on using the Amby as her main baby bed. We're going to be co-sleeping so I imagine we'll mostly be using it for naps, and I have enough common sense to stop using it when it seems that it might be dangerous.<br><br>
If you didn't personally use one, but no someone who did/does, would you ask them what they think too?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hi Amy - I posted questions on this a few weeks ago. There have been lots of posts about it. If you go to the search funtion up by NEW POSTS & Quick Links & put in "Amby", you will find lots of info from previous posters.<br>
* I did end up buying one used on Craigs list for a good price. They really hold there value, but it was a pretty good deal, and I figure that I will re - sell it on ebay or something if my babe doesn't use it.<br>
Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, good idea. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts