Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.crc-vt.qimr.edu.au/media/ebv.html

Quote:
A vaccine against infectious mononucleosis may also contribute to the delayed onset of EBV, decreasing the incidence of diseases such as Burkitt's lymphoma insert hyperlink to glossary in young African children.
So when it's convenient, they admit that vaccines "delay onset" of disease, rather than provide lifetime immunity. When it's inconvenient, they claim the vaccines provide lifelong immunity.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by caned & able
REad the link.

Epstein Barr Virus.

It is suspected to be what FDR had instead of polio.
Actually, they suspect FDR had Guillain-Barre syndrome, which is not the same thing as Epstein-Barr. Guillain-Barre is an autoimmune disorder. Epstein-Barr causes mono, and is a viral illness.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Back to FDR for a moment....
If they gave him the blanket diagnosis of poliomyelitis, I wonder how many others were misdiagnosed as well.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Everyone was blanket diagnosed with polio in those days. If it felt like a "duck" and walked like one, it was a duck. But... is it a muscovy, a whistler, or a paradise? Who knows, because they never really "looked".

It was only in the late 1950's when so many vaccinated people still got polio, that they started looking more closely and classified all the other polio syndromes into neat little boxes to keep the reputation of the polio vaccine as clean as possible. But even when they separated out the coxsackie cases, and others, the rate of polio-virus induced poliomyelitis in the vaccinated in USA between 1955 - 1964 was slightly higher than in the unvaccinated.

That is why you won't find the monthly bulletins of the United States Polio Surveillance Units in any medical library. It wouldn't do to have someone nosey in there and destroy the myth that was the Salk Vaccine.

I only have the data because a doc who still had his USPSU reports gave me the data. Unfortunately, though he never gave me originals. But I'm not going to argue with a doctor in this case, because doctors don't usually stick their necks out against the flow unless there is a very good reason. Besides, I found the same figures in other published documents so I have no problems with using them. Others do though, so I just tell them to go and find the reports and report back to me, and they... never can
... which stops discussion as to whether or not I am lying.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
It's not a conspiracy. It's the way the medical profession do everything. Another example, in this country, is that preventable medical error deaths, nosocomial infection death rates, drug reaction death rates and "permanent injury" rates for all those things do not go into any death disability analysis data base that the public reads.

Why?

According to the reply I received from our Government, to do so would "confuse" the public.

Really?

Think about it. Every single thing that has ever happened that has embarrassed the medical profession they find a nifty way to sweep it under the carpet. The most common method is simply to remove the evidence and keep silent.

It's not a conspiracy. That's the way they've worked from before Jenner's day. He was paid an extortionate amount of money by the UK King at the time on the basis that ONE smallpox shot would protect a person for life. The fact that Jenner was revaccinating all his patients yearly, within two years of that payment, wasn't something the medical journals talk about, and neither do doctors now. The myth still is that it only took one smallpox shot.

That's not a "conspiracy" either. It's called "keeping mum"...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts