Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally finalised the details for Ana's birthday party playdate

Ana has had so much fun playing with everyone in the Vancouver and PDX area. She would love for anyone who can make it to come. She is turning four years old. She loves playing with friends, so the very best gift is for children to just come and play.

We will be serving snacks with cake. There will be arts and crafts, games and toys to play with. If it's sunny we'll be outside; if it rains we can be inside. The fun will start at 1:30pm on Thursday, March 29th.

PM me for address and directions.

We hope to see you there!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will most likely be at the park that Tuesday
I have it on the calendar. I love that the weather is turning warm now!

To be honest, the only thing that Ana really wants is for kids to come play. She is super excited for her birthday this year and has an image of children laughing, running and playing. Every few hours she asks me if it's her birthday party time yet. Every evening as it begins to get dark she runs up to me, a little panicky and asks if she missed her party. She's been doing this for a few weeks now ~ she's really looking forward to having kids come over. The best gift anyone could give her is to just come and have fun.

She likes to dress up, read, draw and play pretend. She especially loves handmade things, like pictures drawn by friends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.