Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He/she has suddenly become VERY active! I feel like the baby has been doing summersaults all day long for the past two days. I'll be 21 weeks on Saturday. Is anyone else growing a bruiser?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'm apparently growing a family of spiders. At least that's what it feels like. It's creepy.

·
Registered
810 Posts
My babe is constantly moving as well. I'm only 18 weeks, so it's not super powerful yet. Ds was/is the same way, so it seems normal to me. I started feeling movement with both of them right around 12 weeks. I'm always surprised when I have pregnant friends who will try to get their baby to move so someone can feel. My babies never stop!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Still not feeling much here. I'm 18 weeks. Silly anterior placenta

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amynf1 View Post
Still not feeling much here. I'm 18 weeks. Silly anterior placenta
I have an anterior placenta too, and at 19 weeks I'm not feeling much. A couple of nights ago I was watching my daughter at her swim team practice, and felt some good movements, but nada since then. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage, and I would really love the assurance that movement brings.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ya! I'm 20.5 weeks with a really active baby, DD was ridiculously active too. Just last night i had a couple kicks that we could see through my t-shirt and sweater
and they *almost* hurt. If someone on the outside poked me that hard i'd yell at them hahah. And for about a week the movements have been waking me up at night too

But really... i love it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.