Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
If the Democrats continue as they have been it will be evident that they are now on a par with Republicans as the stupid party. Can it be that both major parties in America are stupid? When you consider our immigration policy, an awful lot of Americans would agree with that idea.
http://www.aim.org/guest_column/3748_0_6_0_C/

I think this is the funniest paragraph I've read in a long time. Somewhat sad and somewhat true. :LOL

·
Premium Member
42,757 Posts
Quote:
Republicans are undermining the Constitution
have you actually read the constitution? Did you not recall this partiot act thing? Did you read *that*?

Um, how is this not correct or at the VERY least reasonable commentary? This was one of TWO examples of how "stupid" the democratic party can be (the other that she called Republicans power hungry which is HILARIOUS! Pot! Kettle!)

Obviously editorial but still ridiculous IMO>

·
Premium Member
24,385 Posts
Hmmm...

The editorial is pretty dang silly IMO.

And - perhaps saying that Dean sounds likehe is a "brick short"is a bit of a baiting remark when new here.
Hang out, get to know us, then try and piss us all off.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
When talking about the Dems and Rebs, Red states and Blue states, not only do I get flashes of Civil War era discourse, but also dumb and dumber.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tata
When talking about the Dems and Rebs, Red states and Blue states, not only do I get flashes of Civil War era discourse, but also dumb and dumber.

:LOL

But of course I can laugh because I live in a Green "State"....
|
|
|
Berkeley CA

·
Registered
185 Posts
Quote:
it reads like a boring right wing editorial trying to pass as middle-of-the-road.

True...I thought this part was fairly amusing though:

Quote:
Oh, sure. From time to time Republicans did remarkable work, such as helping to enact President Ronald W. Reagan's tax cuts or President George W. Bush's tax cuts. Both tax cuts helped to lift an economy out of a recession.

·
Premium Member
19,789 Posts
Quote:
Oh, sure. From time to time Republicans did remarkable work, such as helping to enact President Ronald W. Reagan's tax cuts or President George W. Bush's tax cuts. Both tax cuts helped to lift an economy out of a recession.
:
Talk about revisionist history.

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by crescentaluna
I guess I just don't get it ...

... it reads like a boring right wing editorial trying to pass as middle-of-the-road. Which is what it is.

So what exactly was funny? Just askin' ...
Well, after the "right-wing republican" thread...

I found the article hilarious, but for much different reasons than the OP, I'm sure. :LOL

Quote:
Oh yes. W is the best public speaker ever.

Too bad I missed what mama_g said, I'm sure it was good. :p

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdinaL
And - perhaps saying that Dean sounds likehe is a "brick short"is a bit of a baiting remark when new here.
Hang out, get to know us, then try and piss us all off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.