Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY BOY!!! (and my fourth girl)

As many of you know, I am the "NOCIRC" doula...(haha) and have been an intactivist for many years. As the mother of three daughters, I knew that circumcision was wrong on every level.

Now, as the mother of a boy, it has hit me on a new level. The idea that anyone would take my boy and strap him down....well, I can't even write about it. It makes me want to vomit.

I just wanted to say that having a boy is such a blessing. And he will stay perfect, just the way he was born!!

Cabhan David born 8-8-8 at home in the water
Aile Amber born 8-8-8 at home in the water

They are so sweet!!
Babies

· Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Oh wow, congratulations! What a marvelous blessing they are!

I used to be wishy-washy on circumcision. I actually debated it quite a bit before I had my son-- would I? wouldn't I? Then I met my son, and that was the end of the debate. There was no way in the whole world anybody was going to hurt him, not ever, and the thought that anybody would ever hurt any baby boy like that was appalling to me. I am now a confirmed intactivist.

BTW: I think it's so cool the way you tandem nurse them sort of "stacked" like in the photo. I tried so hard to learn to do that with my twins, and never had any success. We needed to be sitting up to tandem at all, and until they could sit alone we needed a million pillows and stuff. I think it's such a beautiful way for you all to bond, to all lie down together and nurse, and I envy you for figuring out how to do it!

· Registered
11,048 Posts
Wow, what wonderful news, and what gorgeous babies, and what an amazing birthday!

I'm so happy for you!
:

· Registered
645 Posts
Congratulations mama! I'm so proud of you and so excited for your entire family!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.