Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mylee Noelle

She was born Nov 21....today...at 415am.

She was welcomed by a village of loved ones and friends.
: A very amazing experience....she was birthed with her bag of waters fully intact. Such a peaceful enterance.

Active labor started at 1230pm or so. Pushing was 24 mins.

Labor was more intense then Angelo's. I did not feel a real urge to push due to the bag of waters sitting in the top of the birth canal. But once I tried pushing, she flew out!

She is 7 lbs 3 oz, 20 in long, 14 in head. A tiny peanut dispite being 2 weeks and 1 day overdue.

We believe that our dates are still pretty acurate based on skin, alertness, and feet creases....but only God will ever really know. I am grateful she decided to take her time and put on a little extra weight.

We are both doing well. I am in amazement of how beautiful and life changing homebirth is.
: I birthed Mylee on the bed where her 2 brothers and sister were sleeping. When she crowned, they were at my side with their daddy and my mother to welcome their sister
I could not have asked for more.

I have been truly blessed and am so grateful for all God has done for me.
:

I will check in later and post pics and a birth story

I love you all

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
Congrats
: I had been reading your other thread and was wondering when your little one would make her apperance.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Welcome to the World Mylee!

What a great name!

I think I remembering reading somewhere that a baby born with the water bag intact would have some kind of wonderful gift. I am sure Mylee will have many gifts. Congratulations

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Congratulations! Tremendous and beautiful. I'm glad she's healthy and, like you said, stuck around those extra two weeks and put on some weight!

Did you say she was born in the caul? I think that's amazing. I would love to hear more about that.

Congratulations again!

Julia
dd 8mos

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Congrats, AB!
: I am sooooo happy for you! Glad you had the birth you wanted, very insperational!
Can't wait to see pics and hear more!

Beautiful name, btw, worth the wait!

XOXO~
M

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.