Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! We're moving back to Austin (yeehaw!!) after 2 years away, and I'm about 14 weeks pregnant. I need to find a great, natural minded OB/GYN, preferably one that delivers at North Austin Medical Center. I had DS there, and although I ended up with an emergency CS, I loved the place. I'm trying for a VBAC this time but DH feels more comfy with my delivering at a hospital... Any suggestions? I had a doc at Women's Rennaissance Group last time, and while she was very nice, I'm not sure she's someone I want to return to. Whom do you see and love in Austin?

·
Registered
845 Posts
ask lots of questions of whatever ob you check out. I have been told recently that there are no obs in austin who will support a vback.

·
Premium Member
11,488 Posts
One of my co-workers recently (late January 06) had a VBAC. Not sure of her doc's name, not sure which hospital. I can ask if you like (PM me).

·
Registered
845 Posts
oh good. it could be that my info was wrong! that would be a good thing. austin is very crunchy in so many ways. unfortunately, we are not always up to par in birthing areas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tried to get in to her for the month of May, but she was already booked... hard to say whether or not she is for April.

Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts