Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer paypal, but if you don't "do" paypal, email me and we can work something out. I also have a trade list, but only for things we need.
Please help me clear this stuff out. I can ship as soon as tomorrow (tuesday)

PENDING ~large Bizzy B Hive organic cotton fitted. natural with warm autumn colors serging. EC comes with doubler. $10

~magenta medium Freshies trimwrap with black snaps. EC $8

~Wool cuddle in one by Girl Woman Goddess. Pumpkin wool jersey with embroidered blazing sun. Comes with hemp terry prefold. SHell is in like new condition. The prefold has some light blueberry staining that I haven't tried to get out. $27

~All hemp SOS. Both in EC, only worn a couple of times. One has jeweltone serging, one has sage serging. $15 each

~white with magenta daisies knit outer SOS with handdyed yellow organic cotton inner. EC $15

PENDING ~medium Bummis frog print super whisper wrap. aplix closure. EC $7

PENDING~2 XL pumkin patch PUL shells. Both in gender neutral prints and like new. $7 each

~SMJAE doubler. has some stains .50

~fleece topped SMJAE doubler. EC $1.25

~large white fuzzi bunz. pointed tab. VGC $7

~large Joey BUnz EC $3

~3 new small Joey Bunz $3 each

~large SMJAE hemp stuffer EC $2

~medium WAHM made pul cover (pul from janelles pul). outer is pale yellow with butterflies. Pull on. Like new. Maggie has grown REALLY fast. $4

~coral hemp/cotton firefly. EC color is a little pilly. $18

PENDING ~large Hemp/Cotton Firefly Sleeptight, aplix closure. overall vgc, but has some discolorations here and there from other dipes bleeding onto it in the pail
$20

**Tomorrow I'll be listing the Fireflys.......

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I tried PMing you about any of the SOS diaps that might still be available, but your box was full

Are any still available?

Bemommy

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by bemommy
I tried PMing you about any of the SOS diaps that might still be available, but your box was full

Are any still available?

Bemommy
I pm'ed you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.