Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This documentary 'On The Back Of A Tiger', can, among other things, forever destroy the scientific basis of all vaccinations. The documentary being made, which I am supporting, is the most important project of my professional life of more than 60 years and my over 40 years of struggle to end the horrors of vaccinations. If it receives sufficient distribution through grass root's efforts, it will destroy entirely the scientific basis for vaccinations and change the paradigms in biology, medicine, and education forever, and for the betterment of our progeny.
The film features some of the most impressive scientists of our age including 95-year-old Gilbert Ling, who's theories of the cell challenges the whole paradigm of how our bodies work.

The scientists in this documentary----Gilbert Ling, Mae-Wan Ho, Harold Hillman, and Ray Peat----are each worthy of Nobel Prizes for, in some instances, more than 50 years of cutting edge science ignored by, and often terrifying, the entrenched mainstream orthodoxy.
The film itself is a fine work of art. It posits the question----what if we don't understand the workings of life as well as we think?
http://preventdisease.com/news/15/081415_Most-Important-Documentaries-Fallacy-Vaccination.shtml

I hope this documentary will get wide distribution, but breaking the current medical/scientific paradigm is a herculean task to say the least.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts