Mothering Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://blog.drbrownstein.com/more-s...common-vaccines-contaminated-with-glyphosate/

Yes, you read that correctly: Our vaccines are contaminated with an herbicide that the World Health Organization characterized as “probably carcinogenic to humans.”
How can this happen? That answer is easy. Many vaccines contain animal byproducts such as gelatin, bovine casein, bovine serum, bovine calf serum, or chicken egg protein. The animals from which these products come from are fed grains sprayed with glyphosate. It does not take a rocket scientist to come to the conclusion that these animals, fed glyphosate in their diet, would contain glyphosate in their byproducts.
I'm sure that there will be statements that until glyphosate has been conclusively demonstrated to be carcinogenic or dangerous in some other way, there is nothing to worry about.

Always defend the profitable product!:grin:

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
24,722 Posts

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from link in PP
And critics of the UN/JMPR declaration that glyphosate is an “unlikely” cancer risk have raised questions about whether this conclusion was influenced by industry ties.

In a press statement, Greenpeace, the global environmental organization, noted that at least two experts involved in the decision, Alan Boobis and Angelo Moretto, have ties to the International Life Sciences Institute (ILSI) in Europe.

That organization “receives a majority of its operating and research funding from private companies, including glyphosate producers Dow and Monsanto.”

Greenpeace also pointed out and that ILSI’s Health and Environmental Sciences Institute (HESI) is primarily funded by private companies, including Monsanto.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Cows consume HYDROGEN every single day. Hydrogen can be extremely dangerous, flammable, and is even used to make bombs. Many cows also regularly consume sodium which literally explodes if it contacts water and chlorine which is extremely toxic at anything but really low levels (salt cubes). It's not a stretch to say it could be dangerous to eat food grown using cow manure, eat beef, or drink milk.

FYI, glyphosate has been shown to be safe in over 800 studies, was given the label "practically non-toxic" by the EPA which is "the most favorable acute toxicity category possible based on single–exposure oral, dermal and inhalation studies"and is used in over 160 countries.

Reactions: Kitta

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Cows consume HYDROGEN every single day. Hydrogen can be extremely dangerous, flammable, and is even used to make bombs. Many cows also regularly consume sodium which literally explodes if it contacts water and chlorine which is extremely toxic at anything but really low levels (salt cubes). It's not a stretch to say it could be dangerous to eat food grown using cow manure, eat beef, or drink milk.

FYI, glyphosate has been shown to be safe in over 800 studies, was given the label "practically non-toxic" by the EPA which is "the most favorable acute toxicity category possible based on single–exposure oral, dermal and inhalation studies"and is used in over 160 countries.
More strawman garbage.

Good luck with your glyphosate.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts

Lol. Thanks for the laughs this morning!

It's pretty common in western society to ignore what people *actually* say & divert/deflect/etc from the concerns people raise. It happens when someone brings up corpal punishment, forced prepuce amputation, artificial infant feeding, etc. much easier to do that then address the actual issues. Happened in my kitchen about 20 mins ago by a damaged but won't admit it woman. But! You're in good company! People avoid the subjects which they have no reasonable argument/discussion for & this is the result. I feel so bad for all those children affected as a result. :-(

Sus

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
Oh, my. Someone just graduated from the school of logic of Dr Pan. Do you bathe yourself or your children? Well stop that right now! It is dangerous and can kill you!

·
Registered
880 Posts

This is the kind of post that just makes people look stupid.

Sodium, as a pure metal, doesn't exist on a planet that is largely covered with water. In that respect, it is an excellent reminder that man is capable of taking ordinary substances that exist comfortably in nature, and turning them into hazards. This would be the kind of thing that worried, I don't know, people who suspect that pharmaceutical companies are more excited about their ability to make stuff than concerned about how it would impact live humans, by the way.

Of course, MOST people, including most of the people on this board, couldn't isolate sodium, so we only have to worry about people who can.

But if you want to show me where there is a minimum daily requirement for glyphosate, as there is for sodium, in the human diet, I will be fascinated to see that.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Since we have evidence of Glyphosate being found in our gut where the bacteria do have shikimate pathways, it makes sense why we are seeing the increase of many allergies and diseases that originate in the gut where 80% of our immune system is in our microbiome. The chelation process of Glyphosate can make some of the good gut bacteria unavailable and as Dr. Kremer explained can shift the balance of the microbial population in our gut. Keep in mind, Glyphosate has also been found in our urine, human breast milk, and in our blood. The biotech industry claims that Glyphosate degrades in the soil and it cannot affect humans because we do not have a shikimate pathway–however the bacteria in our gut does have this pathway.
Human beings are full to the brim with bacteria. Glyphosate interferes with a metabolic process in some plants and bacteria called the shikimate pathway. As pointed out in this article, human gut bacteria do include this pathway, so every exposure to glyphosate messes up essential bacteria in human beings.

Lots of other interesting stuff in this article http://foodintegritynow.org/2015/04/15/dr-robert-kremer-gmos-glyphosate-and-soil-biology/

Read the comments, too!

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Good thing the EPA is free of industry influence...

http://www.desmogblog.com/2015/03/0...-influence-over-epa-s-national-study-fracking

http://ethics.harvard.edu/economy-influence-shaping-american-public-health-and-environment
EPA's own Inspectors General and the media have long documented EPA's inability to guard Americans from toxic chemicals, mining waste, leaking Superfund sites, greenhouse gas emissions, contaminated water, air pollution and other hazards. New problems also continue to appear, from the emergence of untested nanoparticles in consumer goods, to pollution from hydraulic fracking. Polls show that public trust in the EPA is down. In 2010, an advisory panel found that many agency staffers themselves believe that EPA has been hobbled by political pressure; has been forced to ignore relevant science, and is slow to act against known hazards, to avoid damaging industry. EPA has many dedicated employees who truly believe in its mission. So, why has the agency fallen short so often, since it opened its doors in 1970? A close examination of the agency shows that EPA has been corrupted by numerous routine practices, among them: the revolving door between EPA and industry; the large number of former lawmakers now lobbying to weaken environmental regulations or seek exemptions for clients; pressure from current lawmakers who are beholden to donors or who fear opposition in their next race, and other factors, including the "burrowing in" of political appointees, and the influence of the White House Office of Management and Budget.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/03/AR2008040304135.html The CDC also uses expert panels.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/spc/multimedia/epa-corporate/
The chemical industry’s trade association and chief lobbyist, the American Chemistry Council, urged the EPA to wait for more research, a common practice to delay action on toxic chemicals. However, Vincent Cogliano, the soft-spoken head of EPA’s chemical-assessment program, rebuffed the powerful group, writing in an April 2011 letter that “strong” new research was already available.

Ten months later, the EPA reversed itself, quietly posting a notice on the Internet that it was pushing back the release of its findings for at least four more years. Environmentalists were stunned at the reason: The agency would wait for the results of new studies costing $4 million and paid for by the American Chemistry Council.
http://www.ucsusa.org/our-work/cent...tegrity/atrazine-and-health.html#.V8m4d616CQw
Despite compiling hundreds of pages of evidence documenting the harmful effects of atrazine, a commonly used weed killer, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) refused to regulate the herbicide. Atrazine has been found to cause severe hormonal damage to wildlife, including amphibians, reptiles and fish. The European Union banned the herbicide because of safety concerns in October 2003, but at almost the same time, the EPA decided to re-approve atrazine for continued use in the United States.
Thanks teacozy, this is another set of interesting info to add to my thread on problems not just with vaccines!

You often help me out by pointing me to useful areas of research. :hug
I feel like I really hit a jackpot, this time.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Anthony Samsel talking about the vaccines contaminated with glyphosate.....

Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases Part 1

Glyphosate mimicking glycine

Good luck with your glyphosate. :thumb

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But the EPA says it is okay...

Good luck with trusting the EPA!

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
fyi, glyphosate has been shown to be safe in over 800 studies, was given the label "practically non-toxic" by the epa which is "the most favorable acute toxicity category possible based on single–exposure oral, dermal and inhalation studies"and is used in over 160 countries.

fyi,

(sourse: Anthony Samsel)

Attachments

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a troublemaker.

Expect a blog link soon explaining why he is just a troublemaker...

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Hey @teacozy you might want to watch the videos I posted above, from the third video:

Anthony Semsel:

It's not the toxicity of the glyphosate that's dangerous, it is relatively non-toxic. It's the fact that glyphosate becomes part of our biology, it becomes part of protein structure which causes misfolded proteins and it is the amino acids that determine the structure of the proteins and how the proteins will fold and that determines the function of the protein. So now you are ordering up glycine and you're not getting, you're substituting glyphosate which is an analog of glycine and it is causing a structurally different protein.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
So.....

To take glyphosate, a non-coating amino acid, and put it into everything you eat so that every meal, three times a day you are ingesting glyphosate you are destroying biology, you are killing yourself, you are killing your family, your children... Anthony Samsel
......and when you vaccinate you are injecting this substance into your body and your children's bodies.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the concept that something can be both dangerous and officially non-toxic is a tough one to understand.

I find the dangers to gut bacteria easier to grasp. I'll have to watch the videos.

But I know from experience that talking about, for example, the danger of aluminum replacing iron in some essential metabolic pathways is just ignored. It is just a teensy bit of aluminum, our bodies can cope. The end.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
The bad news continues:

Anthony Samsel:

I calculated that in one part per billion of glyphosate are 3.561 trillion molecules of glyphosate and each one of those molecules can disrupt a protein. Each one of those molecules can be misincorporated into a protein and can change its structure, cause it to misfold, cause it to misfunction.
So what? It is just a minuscule amount.....

A part per billion is extremely significant when you are talking about amino acids because it is one molecule of an amino acid at a time that is getting structurally joined together in a sequence necessary to form the particular protein. So glyphosate works at the molecular level. It is a synthetic amino acid that does not belong in biology, and we need to get it out of biology immediately

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
I think the concept that something can be both dangerous and officially non-toxic is a tough one to understand.

I find the dangers to gut bacteria easier to grasp. I'll have to watch the videos.

But I know from experience that talking about, for example, the danger of aluminum replacing iron in some essential metabolic pathways is just ignored. It is just a teensy bit of aluminum, our bodies can cope. The end.
The information in those three videos is truly shocking. I had no idea....... :eek

1 - 20 of 56 Posts