Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away for a couple of weeks (computer problems
: )! It is good to be back. I'm suprised at how much I missed these boards~

Anyway.....I really need a soaker or two for Quinn. I love Ebay and there are is a Kool Sheep and Mosaic Moon up right now that I would love, but don't even want to bid because I know they will go over what I can afford. Can anyone recommend a store or Ebay seller that makes good quality yet affordable ($30 or so) wool soakers? TIA

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I have seen her stuff on Ebay and it looks really cute. I guess I was hoping to support a WAHM that knits them herself, but I may have to go ahead and get one or two from BJs since everything else is so hard to get!!

But..OH that KS and MM on Ebay are calling my name...Maybe just one bid!!!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Just wanted to say that from what we understand BJ is supporting women in another country and paying them more than the average wage over there so in a sense you are still helping women.. just not in this country.

Oh and I haven't tried one of theirs yet! lol

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justthebasics
Thank you! I have seen her stuff on Ebay and it looks really cute. I guess I was hoping to support a WAHM that knits them herself, but I may have to go ahead and get one or two from BJs since everything else is so hard to get!!

But..OH that KS and MM on Ebay are calling my name...Maybe just one bid!!!

She is sort of a WAHM (like what Jenn said) and does really a great job! I have a couple of her soakers (one custom) and love them! I just ordered a pair of soaker shorts and worked out another custom order with her for soaker shorts. She does great work, is super friendly to work with and the soakers fit better than any others we have and are SUPER soft! Oh and you cannot beat her price ANYWHERE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.