Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been getting a lot of attention recently, and with over 300 comments and 20k shares, I thought I'd share it with you guys.

http://www.kidnurse.org/my-journey-leaving-the-anti-vaccination-movement/#sthash.6hrvIOYd.dpbs

The tone is really respectful and polite, which is refreshing!

She's a new blogger and I look forward to reading more from her :smile:

"These diseases are lurking in our neighborhoods, and I have to speak out. I love what Jeffrey Kluger wrote in TIME magazine, “Vaccines save lives; fear endangers them.” I want my friends in the anti-vaccination community to not be afraid, and as someone who knows them best, I want to continue sharing my story, my personal experiences, and the science to help eliminate vaccination fear and protect their children."

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Thanks for posting. Stories like that (without any snark) restore my faith in humanity.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: ss834

·
Registered
374 Posts
I liked her stance on vaccines, but totally disagree with her post about baby led weaning....ah well , can't be good at everything!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked her stance on vaccines, but totally disagree with her post about baby led weaning....ah well , can't be good at everything!

Well I certainly don't agree with every pro vaccine doctor/blogger on every issue :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts