Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! Another new little bum for me to diaper!

I don't have any WAHM newborn or small diapers, but I feel like shopping now! I was thinking of a few small Fireflys, but I also would like some PUL AIO's, just for luxury sake.

So, what do you like for a big newborn (probably 9-10lbs) that is fairly trim?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Congratulations!

I would check out www.hiddenpearlcreations.com I think she is doing a newborn diaper giveaway contest or something, I love her AIO's! Trim and absorbant! and metal snaps!

ETA: ok here are the details, they are on her first page, down a bit:
*~*~*~THIS AUTUMN'S SPECIAL*~*~*~ We are helping you celebrate the earth's new year by offering a free drawing for PREGNANT/AWAITING mamas! Email us with your name, email, and approximate month of delivery, and you will be elligable to win A FREE NEWBORN/XSMALL DIAPER
! A winner will be chosen every other week. Diapers are neutral prints/colors. We choose.
~*~ALSO~*~ If you recieve a FOUR LEAF CLOVER STICKER (sparkly prism...no cheating now!
) on your ORDER FORM, then you recieve 50% off your next order with us!! Good luck!

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Have a healthy and happy nine months. Now for newborn diapers, are your babies normally small? I went straight to the smalls for my babies. They used newborns for two weeks and the smalls for only a few weeks too! Thinking back I probably would of gone the prefold route now. The little fitted ones sure are some cute though!

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Donna,

That is fantastic! Congratulations!

I've never diapered a newborn (but would like to
), so I can't help you with the shopping. Have fun.

Amanda

·
Registered
4,354 Posts

Congrats!

I really loved using PFs on dd. I did get some AIOs from a WAHM on ebay that I started using at 6 weeks, dd was 11#- I got them then, they fit her before I'm sure. Anyway, they are awesome and worked really well, but then I go tthe next size up and they are terrible- two different sizes, the don't work at all, they aren't even as cute as the small ones... I am so bummed. So I can't recommend them. I do know however, that Terri from Full Moon Baby Gear makes awesome AIOs and she is reported to make great newborn dipes.
Good luck, and congrats again.
L

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.