Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new here, looks like a bunch of great people. Im a Mom of 2 grown kids and the very proud grandmother of 2 girls. I have in the last 3 years reaquainted myself with hand sewing, smocking and machine sewing-got to keep those girls in girly clothes. I am a registered nurse specializing in the more pleasant side of nursing, cosmetic surgery. I have been a nurse for 33 years and after doing many, many long shifts in hospitals I decided it was time to hang up my stethascope and do something fun. So for the last 18 years I have been in this field. I work only 3 days a week and really enjoy my work. I would love to stay at home and sew all day or play in my flower beds. Discovered gardening about 6 years ago and really enjoy it but at this age there are physical limitations, just have to learn to deal with it. So, I look forward to learning a lot from you all and if I can be of help to any just ask.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Welcome to mothering!! It's a great place to spend too much time.

I, too, love gardening. With a 2'x3' front yard and a 15'x11' rear yard, I live vicariously in other's planting beauty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts