Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>So I know there are threads on pregnancy and allergies but couldn't find one about this: I'm 30 weeks pregnant w/#2 and have had really crazy problems this time around and in short I'm wondering if the baby's allergies are making me sick and/or I'm having 'reactions' for the baby.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>DS has a lot of allergies (IgE): dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, wheat, rye, buckwheat, turkey, cabbage, pork, melons, oranges, mustard, celery, garlic, spinach, cauliflower, cucumber, raspberries and recently diagnosed w/corn when we just did some fresh rounds of testing to see if anything has changed.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Every since I got pregnant I've had crazy problems. I haven't been able to eat eggs at all this pregnancy w/o throwing up and getting really itchy (some hives and eczema - MS was mild and gone by 9 weeks), have an neverending stream of gastrointestinal problems (no pun intended) I have gotten really itchy from turkey, pork, can't eat dairy ( I am lactose intolerant though) etc etc. There was a bit of a break in the 2nd trimester, but after this past weekend I've been really sick (I ate normal food this weekend)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Not sure how to approach this and hope I don't sound crazy.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts