Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While my OB isn't concerned, I am a little. Since the beginning of July I've only gained 2 lbs. Nothing gained in the last 8 weeks.<br><br>
Now she said baby is growing well, I'm expecting a large baby(big surprise), but I'm not gaining. Anyone else not gaining toward the end of their pregnancy? I'm 33 weeks now.<br><br>
I don't have a huge appetite, but I eat all my meals, and eat lots of fruits, veggies for snacks, soymilk for extra protein. I feel paranoid. I don't want anything to go wrong.

·
Registered
663 Posts
With my last pregnancy I didn't gain a single pound the whole last trimester. Baby was a healthy 8lb 4oz. My midwife also didn't care that I wasn't gaining. I measured well and everything else was perfect.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I am 36 weeks and just put on 400grams recently. It was the first weight gain in a month or so. I have not seen much increase in my breasts, at least not like the first and second trimesters. This is my first baby. I am sure you are fine, and your baby is healthy. In the Pregnancy Book by Dr. Sears it states that some women loose weight the last month or so. It is so easy to worry and stress, but it sounds like your eating is right on track. Listen to your body, and all the great advice given here.<br>
Warmly,<br>
Kathryn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts