Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in another Mothering get together, perhaps on a weekend when partners can come as well (so we can actually talk to each other in full sentences and linear conversations)?

Or would a weekday get together be better?

Some thoughts either way:

* a park in the area
* apple picking at a nice orchard where we could picnic too
* meet up somewhere on the Northampton/Belchertown rail trail and go for a nice long, slow stroll together, picnicking somewhere along the trail

Chime in if you have ideas!

Mel

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey, Mel,
We'd love to get together! They all sound like great ideas, and we'd be up for most anything. My weekends are pretty booked though for family events until mid October. So either a weekday, though my Kindergartner would miss out, or a weeknight... maybe somewhere we could pick up a late afternoon hayride and apple-picking. ???

I don't often get to this area of the board.... so feel free to pm me if plans take off. I will make better efforts to check in here more often!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well, we are throwing a Tag Sale / Open House on Saturday, October 11th and I would *love* it if some Western MA Mothering moms came by! Its from 9 to 2, and in addition to the tag sale, we are going to have toys out to play with, snacks, and pumpkin painting. I missed the last Western MA get-together, the one at Look Park, because my kids were napping. Now this one I can't miss, because its at my very own home, LOL. So please come by! PM me for directions / address.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I am always game for a Moms night out (assuming it hasn't already happened). I am always looking to meet more likeminded moms in my area.
Nicole

PS. I think that I know you mamacrab---you are Patti from Babiesinparadise at yahoo right? I haven't posted there in awhile but I am madelinemommy---I think we met at a playgroup. Glad to see a familiar person. Hope all is well with you and your family!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi girls!
Some mamas from a local parenting group are getting together this Saturday for a Mamas' Night Out! We're meeing at On The Border restaurant in West Springfield, 5:30pm. We would LOVE to have you all join us!! Please email me at [email protected] by Friday evening so I'll know you're coming!

Yours in Community,
Robin

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bummer
! We will be in the Berkshires for the day visiting my horrific father-in-law. Have fun though...maybe next time.
Nicole

·
Premium Member
5,038 Posts
Hi neighbor mamas!

I just found this thread, so I've missed the recent get-togethers. But I would love to hang out and meet some MDC mams IRL. Anyone have any plans for another get-together?

Weekdays work best for me, we love the park, the bike path. . . anything!

Lex

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm out of commission until the middle of November--DH is on a 10 DAY business trip (ugh) then we go away for a 6 day vacation. But if anyone wants to take charge and plan something, go for it!

Sounds like folks would be interested in a Mama's Night Out too.

Mel

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
How did I miss this thread? I don't know if Robin will check this thread by this coming Saturday (Nov. 15th), but I do believe there is another mom's night out this Saturday. I'll check with her or someone else who is going to be sure.

I think something involving our partners would be fun, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.