Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I'm seeing my mw this evening (35wks), and I'm extremely paranoid about what position she's going to find this baby in!  I stink at figuring it out myself, but my mws and u/s have been confirming crummy positions (mostly transverse/oblique, and back and forth) for the past 7 weeks.  I've done some spinningbabies and was convinced that he was well-positioned for about 24 hours @@.  Right now, it feels as though he's gone from oblique with back down to oblique with back up, which makes no sense in my head what so ever!  I'm hoping I'm very wrong!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So... I'm busy crossing my fingers, and I also got ahold of the number for a highly recommended chiropracter.  I'm supposed to have another u/s next week (36wks), so we'll see what that says.  I don't know what my chances are for a version, due to my anterior placenta, so I'm hoping for some very good news!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><br>
Any heads down vibes are greatly appreciated!</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Update!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Baby is officially head down!  My mw made sure to confirm it with a very quick u/s peek (I didn't even know they had one of those in the office, lol) b/c she knew how nervous I was.</p>
<p>We didn't do a whole-body check since I have to schedule a regular u/s next week, but his legs seem to be in a strange position, which is probably what threw me off.  We'll see what's up with that eventually.  Right now, I'm just thrilled to get versions and sections off of my mind!!!!!!</p>

Reactions: Fat Scottish Gal

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
<p>Yay!!!!  For some reason, it's easy for me to tell what position Squirt is in, and he/she has been head down from about 30 weeks now.  But a few weekends ago, I swear Squirt decided to try out the transverse position, and it freaked me out!  Def. back to head down down, butt always on my left side. </p>

·
Registered
231 Posts
<p>That's great news - glad the baby is cooperating :)</p>

·
Registered
194 Posts
<p>YAY!</p>

·
Registered
458 Posts
<p>That's wonderful news!! On with plan A then :)</p>