Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm DYING to get another one since my poor Sasha was put down a 3 years ago due to cancer but alas my Rottie is much happier being an only child so I'm just going to have to wait for her to pass before I can get another one. My husband also brought me home the movie Hachiko which made me cry my eyes out so now I'm back on my "I have to get another Akita" kick. Has anyone else seen the movie? My favorite part was when the guy said "Akitas don't fetch, its beneath them"

· Registered
880 Posts
Hi there, I have a three-year-old Akita. My husband has always had Akita's, but he is my first one. I will say that he is a lot more work then my aussie. As much as I love him I wish we only had one dog because Genba is so dominant that his personality is overbearing to my aussie. I do love how is is with my son, always so gentle and always aware of his body in relation to his. And my Akita does play fetch!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.