Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
April 2 here (based on ovulation). This is number 1 and I'm pretty overjoyed to have seen a BFP (didn't think it would happen given our SA results).

My LMP DD would be March 28. Maybe I should go with that. ;)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome, Rosie! We're awesome, you should hang with the March Mamas ;)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done and Done!

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think my pregnancy test was positive. The vertical line was light, so I'm not sure. DH is thinking it's negative. We'll see. If it is positive, it would be #3. Hadn't planned on really trying, just went with it. We're conflicted. If money wasn't such an issue, it would be totally cool. However, we are in debt up to our necks & I really should start working closer to full time. My kids are 10 & 5, with the youngest starting kindergarten in the fall. All sense & logic say we should not have another kid, yet part of us wants one. WTF?

L

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like ti might be too late to go back. It seems really common to want kids in the face of conflicting logic. It may be tough, but if it happens, I'm sure you'll pull through!

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
march 31st or april 1st here. i am thinking april as i already have a start of jan, feb,, and march baby, and my babies don't come before my EDD

·
Registered
594 Posts
Me! I'm due April 1st. I'm hoping the April board will be up soon, what's taking so long? I was due nov. 6th with my first and the new board was up before I could even get a clear +. this will also be baby number 3 for us, bad financial timing too. Also, just got the autism diagnosis for oldest DD. I think I went crazy to plan another baby right now, but in 10 years it won't matter what was going on.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations loudmama!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm an April too! Sometime in the first week of the month. This is my second, but first with my dh. First planned baby too! I feel like I can have so much more fun with this pregnancy!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Thanks Rosie for pointing me here. I'm due on April Fool's Day with my second. #1 took 23 months and 3 miscarriages, this is only month 2 trying for number 2. I"m kind of shocked ot be knocked up so easily, but thrilled. I expect to actually pop around April 15th. DD came at 42+3, so I'd be amazed if I had a March baby.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi! This will be #3 for us...I'm thinking due April 2. We're very excited, although my husband says he was robbed! lol He likes to "practice" for awhile and we got pregnant the very first month, without even trying really! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ohhh this is so cool. I just looked yesterday and no boards yet for April. I am due April 1st based on "O" date and that is super exciting since I have a Feb & March already and my only boy July.

Woohoo....

Anyone else on here temping? Well I stopped now....And these days of waiting are hard....

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I was temping, and yeah, stopped. Doesn't mean I'm not testing still :)

Also, I just spoke with my midwife, and she's taking me on again! I'm gonna get my HBAC!! (C-section was after a planned homebirth and due to a spectacularly bad position)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome, MadeitX2!

sunflrmoonbeam - it's so great you are getting your HBAC! Your midwife is awesome :D

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
that is exciting!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Found out at 4 this morning, due on April 4th with number 5! Now to concentrate on not getting sick. :)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations jmay! How did you find out at 4 in the morning?
lol.gif

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, lilkat.

Ohhhhh i love all the good news of more pregnancies....

Anyone understand the counting. Come on I do this every time but it doesn't make sense to me each time I get pregnant???

Ovulation July 8th. So I add 9months then subtract 7 days and I get April 1st. Based on ovulation with temping it is more accurate. Then when I put my ovulation in the tracker it comes up with less days. I am on day 40 how is this not 5w5days?

I tested at 14 dpo which seems like forever ago......

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.