Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently on CD 58 and having some fertile quality cervical fluid, and my cervix is high and soft.<br><br>
Unless the idiot deposited some really super sperm 2 years ago, pregnancy isn't a possibility. Could I be dealing with menopause at 32? Any clue what's happening here? My cycles are usually about 31-35 days.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Hi there!<br><br>
I just posted this somewhere else today, but I think having the irregular cycle now and then is just par for the course. Have you had any unusual stress or illness in the past couple of weeks or months? I ask because the cycle I had after a close family member passed away was 70 days long (my norm is around 40 days). According to the ovulation predictors I was using then, I ovulated on day 53. It's possible that your cycle this time is really streched out for some reason. If you're soft, open, and showing good CF signs, then hopefully your luteal phase is on its way and you'll be done with this cycle shortly. (You probably know this already, but the luteal phase doesn't really get drawn out...it should be your typical length.)<br><br>
FYI: The cycle after my long cycle was _really_ short. It was almost as if my body was making up for lost time and trying to get back on a schedule.<br><br>
(edited to correct...it was 70 days long, not 63, now that I look back at the chart. Wowzers!)

·
Registered
727 Posts
ditto the PP. It is possible you're peri-menipausal (sp) but I wouldn't start worring about it just yet. Are you temping?

·
Registered
43,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I WAS temping when I was TTA but I stopped about a month after stbx and I split up (when I rearranged the bedroom and no longer had a dresser right next to my side of the bed.)<br><br>
I have lots of problems w/ insomnia, and I never got very consistent results when temping (which drove me absolutely bonkers the month ds was conceived!!) so I don't intend to start temping again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts