Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,336 Posts
molly: most of the stores i know of have just the usual maya wrap, new native, ergo carriers, kind of carriers. I was at Mother Nature's a few weeks ago and she carries Mayas (ring slings and pouches), Moby Wraps and New Native pouch slings.

Generations on SE Hawthorne (around 40th) carries New Native pouch slings, Chic Papoose pouch slings, Baby Bjorn carriers.

Milagros Boutique on NE Killingsworth at 30th carries Mayas (ring slings and pouches) and Ergo Carriers and lotsa diapering supplies and soft soled shoes at good prices. They also have some resale.

I PMed you my phone number if you wanna chat or grab some tea or something.

~claudia

· Registered
7,336 Posts
the only thing they've changed (i think...) is that they added a comfort belt with a safety stretchy loop. and although still expensive, we got ours for $79 from a friend of mine who wholesales them here locally in the portland area.

~claudia

· Registered
7,336 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AddysMama
OOOh I am so going to have to look for her booth next time we go! anyone catch how much she charges? I am in a big need for a MeiTai style carrier with my almost 30lb one year old!
Is anyone on this thread part of the NWnaturalmamas yahoo group?
yes, i am on that email list. emily who owns it is a cool mama. we bought some diapers from her when her daughter potty-trained last fall.

and a belated welcome to mdc!

warmly,
claudia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.