Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,943 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mollyeilis
Well, we only got a chance to go to Mother Nature's. Lovely store, we bought some Kushies.
But the only mei tai-ish carrier they had was the Ergo. As nice as I'm sure the Ergo is, as soon as I saw how many clips and buckles it had, I nearly hyperventilated.
I'm just not that into clips and buckles!
OMG, the Ergo rocks! I have a bad back, and once Sprogly was over about 14 lbs, it was the only carrier I could use. When I got used to it, and then tried a Kozy, I couldn't deal with not having the buckles. (Only 2 of them, unless they've changed it.) I love love loved my Ergo. Sprogly lived in his until he was about 10 or 11 months.

· Registered
3,943 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mollyeilis
Oh yes, I'm sure it's faboo! But when you start to sweat just putting the padded fabric on and try to figure out where all the buckles go...it's a clear sign that sling isn't coming home with you.

There was also the matter of the 92 buckaroo price tag...

Then again, I could put mine on in a fraction of the time it took me to put on a moby-style wrap. Have they changed it, I wonder, maybe added more buckles or something?

I paid less than $92 (ouch!), but I bought it directly from the Ergo site.

I'm selling my virtually new Kozy (black, with pocket) for $45 OBO, if anyone is interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.