Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
734 Posts
If they're acrylic, I'm sure warm up america or project linus would love squares for blankets. I know WUA wants 7x9 "squares" - any pattern. You can send just the pieces or you can seam them all yourself.

Someone on WW was talking about how she keeps a charity drawer with things like dishcloths, socks, mittens, scarves, quilt squares, etc that she knits and then pulls them out when needed. I may need to do that soon.

~amey

· Registered
734 Posts
http://knittingarrows.blogspot.com/ (i'm just linking to her blog, which I think is okay - she has her own fish pattern).

Also, there was a discussion at craftster about this pattern since its reappearance in the Harlot's blog.

Someone there posted this:

Quote:
I just spoke to the Assistant Editor at Knitter's Magazine and she said that the "Festive Fish" afghan will be reprinted in their "Babies & Toddlers: A Knitter's Dozen" book coming out late this year.
The craftster thread is here

Coming back to add that in the craftster thread there are links to other blogs or sites with fish patterns, not just the fact that a book is forthcoming.

~amey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.