Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My friend is 4 mo. pregnant. I wanted to scope out the doula situation for her. She is having a midwife attended hospital birth. I was trying to find a doula needing experience, because my friend is currently without insurance and on a budget. Let me know if you have any leads. Thanks!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi there,

Are you still looking for a doula for your friend. I belong to a Yahoo Group of Colorado doulas and if she could e-mail me, or if you could pm me, her general info (name, due date, where delivering, contact info) I could pass it along to the group. At any given time there are several certifying doulas who may be willing to work at no charge or for a minimal fee covering her expenses.

Dana

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am certifying as a Childbirth educator and need to attend some births - I would be happy to meet your friend and talk about providing amateur doula services for her if she's still looking. Free, of course! I have had two homebirths but would like to attend a hospital birth - I need to know what it's like!

PM me if you'd like and I'll give you my email/phone #.

Elizabeth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.