Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in hearing how you like Lambkins wool. I have eyed the original cover for quite some time and just found out about the merino and organic covers. So....now I'm thinking of trying the merino or the original. has anyone?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I tried one of these about 3 yrs. ago, so I'm assuming they're the "original", LOL. It worked GREAT but was exceptionally bulky, so we used it only at night. Dh called it "giganto dipe" b/c it was so bulky, but it did the job! Don't know how much they've changed since then, though. Do you have a link to the new ones? I bought mine from a reseller WAHM.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Yup, I used one of the original ones as well. . super for night time but bulky. Also, i bought mine used and it seemed to run a bit small, but I'm not sure if it had been shrunk a bit or if they just tend to run a bit on the small side.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Yep, the original looks like the one I tried - it is felted wool and not stretchy at all. But like I said, it worked GREAT at night, but I never used it in the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.