Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allison is 22 months old and really working on some eye teeth. Don't think that is related, but thought I'd mention it. As with all her teeth, she is congested from the teething, only this time it may have turned into a bit more as some of her mucous is a bit yellow at times. Other than that, all is normal and well.<br><br>
Around 2am this morning, she woke wanting her diaper changed (unusual for middle of the night). I changed it and a few minutes later she said she had poopy in her diaper. she did not. About 30 mins later, she sat up in (our) bed and starting make a noise like she was about to throw up. She brought up just a little bit and it did not smell like vomit......the room was dark, I never saw it. Immediately after, she was chatting and seemed fine.<br><br>
About 90 mins later, she did it again. Seemed a little warm, but I was too so it could have just been our room. Upon her normal waking time, she seemed fine. She kept mentioning "poopy in her diaper" and she did eventually poop. Even after that she kept telling us she wanted to tinkle on her potty (which she only does when she feels like it). All morning, she has been walking around tugging at her diaper and saying she has to go on her potty, but doesn't actually go.<br><br>
Any ideas here?<br><br>
Baffled, Shari

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Sounds like it could be the bug going around. Dh & 2 of my girls had it. Dh had it for about 3 days, he said often it felt like he had to go to the bathroom but he couldn't. With Asha she threw up in her sleep then again a couple of hours later. She had a mild fever that night but other than when she was throwing up you would not have known she was sick. A few times that day she said she had to poop but couldn't(eventually she did and TG she was on the toilet.lol). She had it for 24hours. Nadia had it but never threw up, she said she had to poop a couple of times but couldn't when she eventually did it was normal. She went to bed at 7pm Fri and other than an hour around 7am slept until noon on Sat. She was sweating during the last bit of that but has been fine since.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts