Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching these and got myself a few different sizes and just wonder if they "help" or if they are worth it? What are your thoughts/ experiences? And have they ever got stuck when using them? And when do you use them when your life seems so busy and you don't have the time to sit and practice with them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been researching these and got myself a few different sizes and just wonder if they "help" or if they are worth it? What are your thoughts/ experiences? And have they ever got stuck when using them? And when do you use them when your life seems so busy and you don't have the time to sit and practice with them?
Hi!

I have a jade egg and love it! If I do not have time to practice I just wear it to work, yoga class, hike, do dishes with it, etc. Mine got "stuck" a couple of times and I just had to relax a little and let it come out on its own. One time had to use my finger:) Now I learned to expel it by only using my yoni muscles. You can get a drilled egg if you are worried and will have an option to put a string through it for an easy retrieval.

Got it at yoniegg.com few month ago.

Hope this is helpful!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.