Mothering Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm new here, you would think I wouldn't be so focused on the pregnancy at this point since it's brand new and it's my third, but still I'm excited and wondering who else is with me out there! Anyone with symptoms other than positive test?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! I'm FEELING it as of three days ago. Constant fatigue and nauseous. Just like my first pregnancy. But I have to say so far, having another little one, is helping me with the discomfort. As a mama of two and # three on the way any words of wisdom is appreciated. :x

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm very nauseous and my boobs hurt. I actually felt that way before the positive test but I thought maybe the nausea was from antibiotics. The nausea is worse. I want to complain so badly but I don't want people to know at work for as long as I can hide it (not sure how long that will be).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! I'm FEELING it as of three days ago. Constant fatigue and nauseous. Just like my first pregnancy. But I have to say so far, having another little one, is helping me with the discomfort. As a mama of two and # three on the way any words of wisdom is appreciated. :x
I was so exhausted with my second... That hasn't kicked in yet. But having a box of toys and things to go through that my son (18 mo at the time) didn't get to play with much or hadn't seen before for the times when I felt sick or needed to close my eyes was really helpful! I could lay on the floor while he was busy looking through them next to me. Hang in there, having two is amazing :) Three I'm terrified for ha!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was so exhausted with my second... That hasn't kicked in yet. But having a box of toys and things to go through that my son (18 mo at the time) didn't get to play with much or hadn't seen before for the times when I felt sick or needed to close my eyes was really helpful! I could lay on the floor while he was busy looking through them next to me. Hang in there, having two is amazing :) Three I'm terrified for ha!
My daughter is 2 1/2 and yesterday was our first full day together since being pregnant. My husband has been on Summer Vacation for the past few weeks, it's been lovely. Anyways, she is such a chill child. She is perfectly happy playing with stickers, reading books, and cuddling for cartoons (we try not to do TV but desperate times call for desperate measures). Thanks for the advice and hearing those words "hang in there" are so good for me. I can't image three!

·
Registered
112 Posts
A little cramping off and on, sore nipples, tired.

This will be my third and I am just terrified of miscarriage - never had one before. I forgot how horrible it is to wait for 12 weeks to come.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is my second little one and I had a super easy, enjoyable pregnancy the first time around; its much rougher this time with constant nausea that gets worse as the day goes on. DH works evenings so that leaves me alone with DS who is 13 months and super attached at this point. Sore nipples a bit too. We thought about trying to go ahead and wean DS but I'm going to try and keep breastfeeding him for a while at least. I'm in the same boat as some of yall, feeling bad and wanting to complain but trying to wait to tell people at work/school too. I wear my sea bands around my grad colleagues but am still nervous that the older ladies at my actual job might know what they are so I take them off at work...Here's to hoping we all feel less tired soon!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I've had a little boob soreness, but the first thing I get is super sensitive smell. Everything smells really strong or just plain weird. No nausea yet, I have been peeing a lot but that could just be because I'm drinking so much with how hot it's been and trying to keep my milk supply up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am experiencing fatigue, heartburn, occasional backache, bloating, and fuller breasts. This is my second pregnancy, my little one is 19 months :smile:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lacicolleen try getting a hazelwood necklace. I wear mine round the clock except for my shower. It helps more than the seabands for me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am feeling the pregnancy fatigue, boobs are super sore, and I'm starting to feel the awesome pregnancy reflux that gets me every time. I am not nauseous or gagging over everything yet, but give me a week and I'm sure I'll feel like crap!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes! I'm noticing that I'm having a hard time eating much for dinner. And for some reason I keep waking up super early, wide awake.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am nursing my 23 month old and my nipples are in so much pain. When she is latched and when she is not. :/ I forgot about this part...I think the pain backs off a few weeks in...I really hope so.

·
Registered
455 Posts
My nipples are super sore too, mostly when nursing. I'm also have some breast tenderness and a slight drop in milk supply. I think I'm going to end up weaning over the next couple months, thought I'm never t sure how. DS is sooo attached.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That first minute where ds latches hurts so badly I cry out but then after a minute it's gone. My milk is hanging on so far. Last time it was already less at this point but this time I am not taking the b6 because I read it lowers supply.

·
Registered
110 Posts
What a difference a week makes, I am so nauseous and tired, my nipples don't bother me at all anymore! I watch a friends 2 kids a 1 day a week plus my 3, today was rough :/ I cannot wait for the nausea to pass. I am at the point where I can't tell if my stomach needs something in it or if I am too full...nothing sounds good, i think maybe this will be good to eat, then I can't stand the thought of it and my stomach is in my throat. I haven't thrown up with any of my others pregnancies, this one may be the 1st :( only 33 more weeks to go!!! ha!! I really do love being pregnant :)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Popping in to say hi. :) This will be my third child. I have nearly 15 yo identical twin girls:eek: and I am 40 :eek::eek: expecting this sweet bundle of joy in our lives around April 20th.

It's pretty surreal to be pregnant again ( still shocked ) and to be back here at MDC! Wow! Congratulations to all you Mama's and Mama's to be. :love

1 - 17 of 17 Posts