Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any online groups for more naturally minded mamas or even just moms in general in the Denver area. We are moving to the Broomfield area most likely and I'm looking for some local info

Thanks.

· Registered
569 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewsmom View Post
Are there any online groups for more naturally minded mamas or even just moms in general in the Denver area. We are moving to the Broomfield area most likely and I'm looking for some local info

Thanks.
You might look at the Colorado Attachment Parenting Site. You have to join even to browse, but they seem to have more active CO members than here. Also, there are forums broken down by local areas/cities for get-togethers, playgroups, etc. Good luck. I used to work in Broomfield & it's a great town.

· Registered
4 Posts
We just moved to Golden, CO so not too far from Broomfield. I joined the Colorado Attachment Parenting site and it does have some useful forums. Lots of good people and info but depends on the area you are in for some things. I'm not finding much activity in the "West of Denver" forum at this point. Good luck!
~Cat

· Registered
28 Posts
If you go on Denver's Momslikeme.com site, there are lots of natural parenting forums there. Also, there are a few on CafeMom for natural parents in Denver.
If you look on Meetup.com, you will find a few there too, my favorite being the Holistic Moms Network. Our HMN chapter here in Denver is pretty awesome. There also used to be a group called something like Golden Natural Mamas and Papas, but I'm not sure if that group disbanded or not. Broomfield isn't TOO far from Golden, but it still might not be worth the drive for you. You might check out the Denver Metro Urban Homesteaders group too, there's a lot of natural parents there. Where are you moving from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.