Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm terrible about meeting new people and I'm starting to feel a little isolated being home with my new babe! I'm also trying to get back into a fitness routine again since I all but abandoned the gym while I was pregnant.

Are there any mamas in the southeastern CT area who would be interested in meeting up to walk the mall one or two days a week? I'm able to do Mondays, Wednesdays and/or Fridays while my 2 older kids are in school. Once it warms up we could go to Bluff Point, Mohegan Park or somewhere else outdoors. Until then, maybe we could walk the local mall? I'm hoping to find some other baby wearing mamas who want to meet people, get some exercise and get out of the house.

PM me or post here if you are interested.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a few of us meeting up at the Crystal Mall later on this morning if anyone is interested in jumping in last minute!
If so, just send me a PM and I'll be sure to check them before I leave.

Thanks mamas!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
If any of ya'll can do Friday mornings before 8:30, I'd be interested in tagging along. Or weekends... Can't do any other mornings/time due to work schedule.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Aimee! I haven't seen you in a while! I wish we could do it that early, I'd love for you to join us! Unfortunately two of us have to get older kids on the bus before we meet so we can't get there before then.

Maybe we'll look into some weekends soon! I know we're all looking forward to getting outdoors when it gets warmer!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
No worries, I have a new puppy to walk in the morning.

But I am totally open to weekend hikes/walks if anyone is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.