Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I'm a mother of a 16 month old son looking for other Moms to get together with for lunches, playgroups etc! If you live in Broome County, you know that winter can be long and dull! Let's get together soon! Contact me!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

There are a few of us floating around here

We haven't had much luck getting together though

My boys are 9yo and 22mo. But I work full-time, so it means our 'free' time is kind of limited

Maybe we can work something out though--going to the discovery center or something on a weekend!

Welcome to MDC!!! =)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi AutmnWind!
So nice to hear from you!!! I've been talking to Unreal and we've set a date for 1/22 at the Discovery Center at 2 pm--does that work for you? E-mail me and let me know. I'm going to put up a new thread.

I look forward to meeting you!!!

Jenniann

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hi there! Okay, I'll look for your new thread. Jan 22 is a Saturday, so we probably won't be able to come that day. Weekends are bad for us. If you guys play again during the week, we can try that. The Discovery Center is also kinda wild on the weekends, so it might be hard to visit with you there. : ) But, we love the Discovery Center, so you'll have a great time with your child.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.