Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never posted here... I confess, I'm a lurker. I've been reading this webpage off and on since my son was born. I'm have a very AP friend in PG that told me about Mothering magazine. I just moved here 4 weeks ago from Prince George where I was born and raised. It's not too far away, but it sure feels that way!
I do work in this community (I used to commute) which is why my husband so sweetly agreed to move here with me... it cuts over two hours off my day... two hours I can be home with my baby. I've been off for 11.5 months and my maternity leave ends in two weeks (gulp!). I'm missing my girlfriends in PG and I would love to meet people here with children. I've got a 10.5 month old boy. I'm going to miss him so much when I go back to work, but his Daddy will be here with him so he probably won't miss me as much!

Laura :2bfbabe:
:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey! I was at the pool last week (I'm in Prince George) and I met a mama from Vanderhoof- she had a 10 monther too (and so do I).. Her name was Nicky, but I have no idea if she's on MDC - wouldn't that be cool?! Anyway, I realise I'm no help but I just wanted to comment because that coincidence was too weird

Good luck in your quest!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts