Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are. December has been a rollercoaster of a month for me, mainly. I haven't felt like doing any sit down stuff with the kids and at the moment, they are still in their pjs, playing a game with stuffed animals and action figures...hmmmm I see another day of this and a big walk in the woods.

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
15,225 Posts
That sounds like a lovely day

I hope to get a few things done this week and start taking off beginning next week. Mind you, we have been pretty relaxed all year so far

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
We were lazy a couple of days last week. We had a birthday in the house so that was part of it. But this morning the kids were ready and raring to go with school. Whodathunkit?
My DD was doing math at 7:20 this morning. She actually ASKED to do it. Now they're outside playing in the frigid cold.
:

I have my kids blocked off with no school beginning Dec 22nd until after the first of the year. I figure that will give them time to goof off a few days before Cmas and then have time to enjoy new gifts/toys after Cmas before jumping back in to school. I look forward to the little break as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.