Mothering Forum banner
6K views 92 replies 46 participants last post by  Jilimy 
Very fluffy here. 265 last time I checked (just before I found out I was preggers). That's the highest I've ever started a pregnancy at. :( The mw's are not going to be happy about it when I see them, but I can honestly say that I have worked soooo hard to lose weight (down 25 lb from my peak non-pregnant weight, and maintaining), so I'm trying not to feel badly.

Right now I am not doing so great. The heat is keeping me unable to do anything. Combined with nausea, I'm barely getting the basics done. Exercise is entirly out of my ability at this point. But of course, the nausea that I'm having is also the type that has me eating constantly, trying to soothe my stomach and up my blood sugar. I don't see a big weight loss in this trimester, like I had with my previous children. Not that I like barfing all day, but it at least was temporary relief, whereas this type is constant and miserable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.