Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
I'm Laurie - I'm 5'2 and around 235 the last time I visited the doctor - I'm sure they'll weigh me Tuesday at my first OB/GYN appt. I'm 8 weeks, 1 day pregnant. Most of my family members struggle with their weight (my sister had WLS this past year) so they are super supportive about my pregnancy and in fact encouraged me to start trying instead of trying another year to lose weight before I started a family. "What if you never lose the weight? Can you face never having kids?" Well the answer to that was a big NO!

I am eating healthier than I ever have, lots of small, healthy meals. I want to do more exercising and hope to when I have a little better weather and more energy! I've luckily had no morning sickness so far

I've found JCPenneys.com has some cute plus size maternity wear!

· Registered
374 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Im starting my pregnancy overweight... by about 50 pounds or so. Last I checked I was around 220... my doctor said she would prefer me not to be over 170. But she wont complain when she finds out Im pregnant!
Holy Crap - congrats Mae

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.